1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover. American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Wellsboro Small Animal Hospital and Veterinary Medical Center understands this and we are able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at either of our 2 locations, where we can submit your application for you and receive immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com. NOTE: The person's whose name is on the Care Credit Card must be present when using Care Credit. Payments over the phone (when using Care Credit) are not accepted.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .